Reservation Officer Front Office
General scope and purpose
- To provide and handle all future reservation, matching the needs of the guest with those of the hotel.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and hygiene at all time.
Duty and responsibilities
- to relieve and assist the supervisor when required
- to enter and process reservations for the hotel
- to maintain and accurate filing system
- to take room reservation effectively efficiently and as laid out on the proper reservation form.
- to answer any enquiries regarding rooms available, rate and special events promptly and place details on follow up board.
- to answer the telephone promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and friendly manner.
- to maintain up to date the travel agents, corporate, airline and other source of business records and statistics.
- to prepare the daily arrival list and check with the computer.
- to take and maintain up to date accurate reservation records, including the records of advance reservation.
- to always upsell the suite and deluxe rooms to keep room rates above the forecast.
- to follow the policies and procedures as laid by management.
Divulging of Hotel Information:
The hotel requires that you will not (either during or after your employment) without the Hotel’ written consent divulge any information concerning the hotel or any associated hotels or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to your knowledge during or in the course of your employment with the company.
If you are interested, please contact:
Khun Hatairat Buddhanond
“Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.”