Assistant Director of Sales – “Corporate”
The Assistant Director of Sales is responsible for maximizing the occupancy and the average daily rate of the hotel, while upholding excellent guest service and accommodations to all guests.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years experience in Corporate/NGOs/Government/MICE .
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand foreign culture and customs.
- Good customer services skills.
- Ability to generate sales leads and close the sale.
Skills and Abilities:
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skill.
- Good writing, presenting and communication skills both English and Thai.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Detail oriented, team builder, passionate.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please contact:
Khun Hatairat Buddhanond
“Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.”