Order Taker (Room Service)
- Provides prompt, courteous, personalized and attentive service via telephone to all the guests.
- Provides accurate information/recommendation to guests on any queries regarding F&B, the hotel, local area etc.
- Responsible for increasing departmental profitability through suggestive selling.
- Actively elicits guests feedback and take appropriate response action.
- Responsible for maintaining high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the work area.
- Ensures all communication equipment is in good working areas at all times.
- Responsible for accepting restaurant reservation beyond respective outlets operation timing.
- Responsible for maintaining necessary documentation and records in the department (e.g. logbooks, guest history and RS order taker control sheet).
- Responsible for creating accurate bills/checks for all service requests received and ensuring speedy processing thereafter
- Thai national, male/female with service mind
- Age not over 35 years old
- Good command of English
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- 1-2 years experience in hotel or restaurant service
- Agree on split-shift work
How to Apply: Please send your current CV with your picture and references to the Director of Human Resources, Ms. Hatairat at
***Only short-listed candidates will be notified.***