Secretary to Executive Chef
- To perform all secretariat duties, such as : dictating. drafting. incoming and outgoing letters.
- To update systematic files and implemented the computerization of all on diskette of all new events.
- Computerization of all the Staff list. vacation plan, personnel references.
- To prepare monthly report of Kitchen Training, Goals Progress, Food Cost Recapitulation.
- To follow up transfer, requisition related to food production.
- To be trained every year on update of computer program.
- To keep confidential all sensitive issue ( staff, salary, warning, special project ).
- Performs related duties and special project assignment.
- Female, Thai Nationality, age 22 – 32 with pleasant personality.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrations or other related fields.
- At least 3 years working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skill – Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Demonstrate positive attitude, with strong ethics, loyalty and dedication
- Able to work under time constraint
- Adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- Very good organizing, coordination skills and management skill
- Multi –tasking, calm under pressure, keen learner and easily adaptable.
- Work well with people of different background and ethnicities.
- Professionally and highly organized
How to Apply: Please send your current CV with your picture and references to the Director of Human Resources, Ms. Hatairat at
***Only short-listed candidates will be notified.***