- Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all guest.
- Responsible for proper yield management of room inventory to achieve desired profitability.
- Responsible for the preparation of capital and operational budgets for his department.
- Responsible for Recommending changes in methods, equipment and staff as per requirement.
- Ensures room folios are correctly maintained and payment received as per billing instructions given.
- Ensures guest privacy, safety and security at all times within Hotel premise.
- To ensure that policies and procedures laid down by the management are followed.
- To maintain good relations with present and prospective clients.
- To co-operate with other departments so that the total activity contributes to ultimate satisfaction of guests.
- To set a high standard of work performance and attendance of all employees of the department consistent supervision ensure the maintenance of this standard.
- To ensure constant follow-up on guest history.
- To ensure the completion and follow-up of new and pending maintenance work.
- To train the front office staff.
- Responsible for preparing duty rosters for is team
- Thai Nationality Only with Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years in similar position in 4-5 star hotels
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
- Good Communication Skills in English both speaking & written
- Able to work in an challenging environment
- Can do attitude
- Strong leadership Skills
- Team Player & expert in Training
- Decision making and time-management skills are essential
How to Apply: Please send your current CV with your picture and references to the Director of Human Resources, Ms. Hatairat at
***Only short-listed candidates will be notified.***