Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead Team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide to achieve Team and organizational goals.
- Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analyzed and new business opportunities are identified.
- Gather and analyze statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends and to minimize risk.
- Complete and analyze month-end reports.
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties.
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Recruit, manage train and develop the Revenue Team.
- Complies information, analyzes and monitors actual against projected sales.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations.
- Thai nationality only
- 2 years experience in the revenue management, reservation or related professional area.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Previous experience in sales role with ability to close a sale. It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions.
- Knowledge of local market.
- Knowledge of hospitality.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
How to Apply: Please send your current CV with your picture and references to the Director of Human Resources, Ms. Hatairat at
***Only short-listed candidates will be notified.***