Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maximize revenue opportunities
- Review sales and other revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to fill hotel and conference space capacity, and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel and manage the departments so that Team Members adhere to the strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays competitive in the local market
- Ensure the Sales Team is developed effectively and embraces a culture of high quality standards and proactive selling
- Work effectively to build relationships with colleagues in the hotel.
- Male or Female with Thai Nationality age less than 35 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Hospitality sales.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate positive attitude, with open-minded.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Good contact in networking
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- Knowledge of the local market
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
How to Apply: Please send your current CV with your picture and references to the Director of Human Resources, Ms. Hatairat at
***Only short-listed candidates will be notified.***